Friday, April 1, 2011

Minecraft update 1.4 (journal entry #2

Is another glorious day. But something feels different...as if....the world has been updated. 
The voices tell me that wolves have been appearing. I must find. Apparently, I can tame wolf. Is good. I go in search of wolves.

Half a day passes.
No wolves.
Perhaps I will not be dancing with the wolves.

I wander for more hours.

No wolves.
I am getting pissed off. I want a pet wolf. I will name him Cujo. After the dog that everyone loved....or was that Benji?
Never mind it. I give up search. Am going home. Screw the voices..

I find pigs...I find sheep. But no wolves. 


So, in  last attempt, I ask for help from the God. I say, "Google, why I find no wolves?"
Google says, "Lots of people have this problem. Keep searching, my son."

I say,

I am sad....


I guess I will be



I head home, tired and sad. Today...was not glorious day. 


Ach...is getting dark. I must go. Zombies will come to me.


At home, I am sad. No wolves. But tomorrow, I go in search of them. 

For now.
I look upon my kingdom.

Wishing I had someone to share it with.



No comments:

Post a Comment