Friday, March 18, 2011

Minecraft Journal Entry #1!

*Note- Sorry about the pictures being small, trying to figure out how to re-size them. 

Diary of Borov Ikashtinov. June 14, ----

Ah. Is glorious day in BorovLand.

The air is clean. The sheep frolic. Is glorious.
I have recently finished Project Delta, a cave tour. Is beautiful tour. Only cost 1 diamond or 2 gold.
Is not long before I hear growl of zombie. Blood shall be spilled. 
I blow the hell out of a mountain, before I realize I am looking in the wrong place.
I blow another hole in the mountain


and then....
OH GOD
I have found the zombie
But I am unarmed....
My fists are no match for the hellish abomination, and I crawl out of the chasm.
The zombie burns in the sunlight
I fix up my mountain trail, going up to the top, where I watch the sun set over the horizon

Was glorious (if short) day.



2 comments:

  1. Very cool.
    you should do something like this for Nazi zombies- photojournal style!! woot!
    humorous or serious for Nazi zombies would be great.
    O btw check out my blog, too:
    http://www.passtheformeldahyde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nazi zombies= my next project now

    ReplyDelete